Askmefast.com Job Listings
Askmefast.com is one of the most popular Question & Answer websites on the internet today. We offer a flexible working schedule and environment that allows you to work from the comfort of your home.
Currently Askmefast.com has positions open for the position of "Answer Guide".
- Answer user questions through answer forms located directly on question pages
- Research answers to questions via internet searches and formulate responses in your own words
- Fluent English writing skills
- Computer and internet connection
- Courteous and professional attitude
- Desire to be helpful and solve problems
- Ability to research problems using the internet and write responses in your own words
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems related to; computers / laptops, cell phones (Samsung, Iphone, Blackberry, Nokia), tablets (Ipad, Android) preferred
- Experience in a customer service role via phone, chat or email preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package based on your answer quality and your experience level -- with ability to earn bonuses
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work either full time or part time
- Payments via paypal
How To Apply:
In order to apply for the position of "Answer Guide" please follow the steps below:
- Create a new user account on the Askmefast.com website and login (registration is located in the top of the right column of the site)
- Go to the Askmefast.com homepage and click the "Hot Questions" (preferred) or "New Questions" tab
- Research and Answer any 50 questions from the list of questions under these tabs (click the link to the question you want to answer and enter your answer in the answer form provided on the question page)
- After you have completed 50 answers contact us using our contact form (select the "Customer Service" department) and provide the following information:
- your Askmefast.com username (or link to your user profile page)
- # of hours per week you propose to work
- your salary expectations (based on the number of hours you expect to work per week)
All applicants will receive a response to their application whether positive or negative.
Job offers and compensation will be based on the quality of the answers provided, number of hours you plan on working per week, technical experience level demonstrated and english language proficiency.
Full Time or Part Time
Work from home
up to $2000/month
Fluent english writing